Big Hero 6 + Keeping House all alone

by

Hey guys.
So it´s been a while, sorry about that. But thankfully for you, I´ve actually had a fairly interesting time since I saw you last.



So last week me, and my best friend went to the cinema along with her girlfriend and little brother to see Big Hero 6, since it´s still in cinemas in Denmark. This movie was really amazing, so if you have a chance to either see it in cinemas or pick it up on DVD, you definitely should. The story is really emotional and heart warming despite the fact that it is a kids movie, I think I can say that without spoiling anything. I would definitely see this movie again.

And yes I know, it may be a little weird for a 14 year old and a bunch of 17 year olds to go see a Disney movie but shush!

I also had to look after the house by myself last week, while my parents and sisters were in Austria. Admittedly being all alone for a long time was a little bit terrifying, because whenever you hear a noise, you have to tell yourself it´s just the cat. I did have a fun time, even though I had to spend a lot of time feeding our horses. I think spending time all alone like that is a good thing, because you learn to manage things yourself. You don´t end up getting thrown out on thin ice, once you actually move out.

Most of my time is probably going to spend with school work for the next long while, which is a little bit exhausting, but I´ll try to make the gap between blogposts a little shorter next time.

That´s all for now, bye!